Smart Thermometer Wearable
About the product
· Smart Thermometer APP Name: Tmonitor
· High temperature alarm
· 24Hours Real-time measuring for baby's temperature
· History temperature record
· Ambient temperature measuring
Bluetooth Electronic Thermometer Monitor High Temperature Alarm for iOS Android APP Name: Tmonitor Fit for Android 4.3+ & iOS 7.1 phone
1.The newest method of measurement to take your baby's temperature, make your baby more happier during this period.
2. Consistently monitor the temperature up to 24 hours, parents could easily check the status even avoid bothering the uncomfortable baby.
3. Set a warning temperature, when the temperature exceeds the limit, the mobile APP will send a warning, and you can have a good sleep even at night.
4. Record the fever and treatment process, and when you are wondering whether to send your baby to hospital, the smart APP will be a good helper.
Item Type: Bluetooth Smart Baby Thermometer
Monitor Use: Environment temperature measurement arm band baby material not resist Accuracy: ±0.1°C (32°C -42°C)
Collection: 24 hours of continuous temperature measurement, the first time to avoid that risk Nursing Auxiliary: Real-time record high and low temperature alarm Measuring Time: 24 hours of continuous temperature measurement Real-time
Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
Monitoring: Within 18 meters from the ultra-low-power Bluetooth 4.0
Guardian Status: Free Chaperone, the sudden high temperature remind Arm Girth: 150-205 MM, adjustable strap,suitable for most children age from 0-7 years old.
Color: Pink Package Included: 1 x Bluetooth Smart Baby Thermometer Monitor 1 x Manual
1. Into the APP store search keywords Tmonitor, there are two kinds of language (Chinese and Eglish) can be selected.
2. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
3. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
4. This is not the professional medical equipment, cannot be used as a standard, this is auxiliary reference.